Another addition to my immune boosting, hormone balancing series that I am sooooooo excited to share with you!
We made a huge batch of this the other day (tripled the recipe) and have been devouring it for the past week. Its fulling and hearty, but still zesty, fresh and FULL of flavour.
Its packed with loads of veggies and ingredients that are going to help boos your immune system, and as always- keep your hormones happy!
So here it is!
-1 Onion (Chopped)
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic crushed (you know I did 6 haha)
- 1 large broccoli
- 2 heads of cauliflower
-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Large Leeks (white and light green parts only, chopped)
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 Medium Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 litre of organic vegetable Stock/Broth
- 1 Can of full fat coconut milk
- Squeeze of lemon, sea salt, + pepper (to taste) and fresh chives chopped as garnish
1. Add the chopped onion, garlic and leeks to a pot with the olive oil and sauté until softened.
2 Add in the thyme and rosemary sauté (you may just want to add the leaves rather than the stalk depending on how good your blender is)
3. Add the chopped potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, bay leaves and vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat, cover the pot and simmer until the vegetables are soft and cooked.
5. Remove from the heat and remove the bay leaves.
6. Add in the coconut milk
7. Blend the soup using a blender, or hand blender and blend until smooth.
8. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
9. Serve with fresh chopped chives, more thyme and lemon
Make 4-6 serves